- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
InfraBurst B.V. collects the following information on this website & during the sign up process:
During the sign up process we collect the following information from you:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
On the website we only collect:
- Your email address when you sign up for our newsletter
- Your name & email address when you fill out the contact form, so we may contact you about your request
- Your name, email, company information, phone number and company information when you sign up for one of our events
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide InfraBurst B.V. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill in the contact form
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Voluntarily complete surveys or provide feedback on any of our communities or via email
- Your contact information when you fill in our contact form
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Send one of us an email (we might collect your email and name in our Customer Relationship Management or Helpdesk systems)
- You signup for one of our events
How will we use your data?
InfraBurst B.V. collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to your questions or contact requests
- Send you a newsletter or surveys related to digital infrastructure, energy & sustainability
- Email you about events as well process your registration
We will not share your contact information or personal data with our members unless you give us explicit permission to do so.
How do we store your data?
InfraBurst B.V. securely stores your data at:
- Google Suite (Drive, Mail, Forms and others), secured by two-factor authentication and only accessible to authorized employees
- Integromat (your data may flow through this system as part of our process automation), secured by two-factor authentication and only accessible to authorized employees
- Mailchimp (only when you sign up for our newsletter or become a member), secured by two-factor authentication and only accessible to authorized employees
- Slack & Twist (only if you apply for a membership or send us a contact form request), secured by two-factor authentication and only accessible to authorized employees
- Google Analytics (if you sign up for our newsletter or apply as a member, we may track identifiable information), secured by two-factor authentication and only accessible to authorized employees
If you have signed up for our newsletter we will store your information until you opt-out/unsubscribe from our newsletter.
When your information is deleted is deleted with the permanent deletion functions of the applications mentioned above.
What are your data protection rights?
- InfraBurst B.V. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Or write to us:
2061 CD Bloemendaal
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website (Google Analytics)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – InfraBurst B.V. uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – InfraBurst B.V. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us:
2061 CD Bloemendaal